I'm Katie. I love sewing. I sew dresses, skirts, bags, and lots of other stuff. I also love drawing and occasionally painting. My blog lets you see what I'm creating right now.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

50's clothes for vintage dolls


   So someone asked me if I could make some 50's clothes for these dolls.  I think the dolls are from the 1960's.  I designed every outfit and had to make patterns for each doll except for the dudes shirt and pants.  It was a lot of fun! Definitely time consuming though.  I had to hand sew like 50 bazillion snaps. Haha here are the pictures. (sorry about the crappy lighting).

The Dad's outfit.


The Mom's outfit.



Teenage Boy's outfit. Look at that stuuuddddd

Teenage Girl's outfit.

and my favorite... Little Girl's outfit. 

That's my latest sewing project! Next up: Josie's bag =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment