I'm Katie. I love sewing. I sew dresses, skirts, bags, and lots of other stuff. I also love drawing and occasionally painting. My blog lets you see what I'm creating right now.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Past projects update

I just did a photoshoot with Megan to get pictures of things I've made over the past 10 months or so. Enjoy!


 I made this dress for Megan one day just for fun!


 
 ppssttt.  She's watching Pirates of the Caribbean in this picture







 This is a dress I made for myself
 I love pockets!

 Some fancy vintage editing




Another dress for me
 
It's reaaallyyy long on her





 This is a floor length skirt I recently made for myself.  Also, My room!






 Megan striking a dramatic pose




 Snow White


 Another dress for me.

 Ahhh. Van Gogh.  

 This is Megan's birthday present dress

 Don't she look cute in her new glasses?


Ok.  The end.  That was fun.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy. Lovely creations https://www.facebook.com/SassySewingBees

    ReplyDelete